Saturday, July 22, 2006


~:B I M P • W E A R:~

BimpFans, I have begun in earnest to monogram as much clothing for Bimp as possible before he arrives. Now that my feet are of no use, my hands are picking up the slack. Because I am a show off and love to share, I've added this collection of monogrammed attire for your viewing pleasure.

We have decided on a name! But are not ready to share. Sorry? Sorry. So we can't tell you what the "A" stands for. Only that it's fo sheezy NOT one of the following names:

Aakarshan
Abbott
Adolf (um... I think that one's been taken)
Abundiantus
Ace
Achilles
Adonis
Agamemnon
Akeem
Alistar
Amadeus
Anakin
Antwon
Apple (WHAT was she thinking?!)

8 comments:

minus five said...

those are some pretty cool clothes. and i don't blame you for not saying the name. most people have been holding out on sharing the actual baby name until the baby is born because of all the people out there who feel the need to say what a dumb name choice they have made.

Anne Elser said...

I know it! We made that mistake during our first pregnancy. I had coworkers shake their heads and say, "Oh, he'll be mercilessly teased if you name him THAT." Infuriating. Anyway - Bimp's more fun for now.

We just set up the nursery. Oooo this is starting to get fun, fun fun!!

Did you try the Sudoko site?

minus five said...

you never told me about the suduko site.

Anne Elser said...

Sarah!

Below are directions I got from www.websudoku.com

Each Sudoku has a unique solution that can be reached logically without guessing. Enter digits from 1 to 9 into the blank spaces. Every row must contain one of each digit. So must every column, as must every 3x3 square.

Check out the site. I hope you get addicted! The first 3 I tried infuriated me. But once I got the hang of it, it was way fun. Waaaay fun.

Jason said...

I'm guessing Andrew or Allegory.

Mary Campbell said...

I guess Avery...but that is only because I like that name. Aden is another good one, though. CUTE clothes...and love the monogramming...Bimp is so going to be pimped out when he arrives!

Anne Elser said...

I like those names, too!

What about Anonymous? Now that's a nice name. Kind of has a mysterious ring to it, doesn't it?

Mary Campbell said...

That is PERFECT, I love it. I have a really good friend named Anonymous...maybe you've seen some of their posts to my blog?