Friday, November 02, 2012

Upcoming Calligraphy Classes



My name is Anne Elser, and I'm the calligraphy teacher you've been dying to meet.

My students and I have a great time together, honing our craft and discovering together, how completely relaxing, centering, enchanting, and entertaining the art of writing beautiful letters can be.

Below is a current list of group classes I offer in the Atlanta area. I teach at Binders Art School in Buckhead and Spruill Center for the Arts in Dunwoody, both excellent locations and wonderful people to work with.

I also offer private lessons from my home studio in Decatur.

If you're a bookbinder or want to be one, I also offer three delightfully fun and well-structured bookbinding classes of varying levels, each designed to build upon the knowledge gained from the experience of the previous level.

Listen to what my Bookbinding and Calligraphy students have to say and sign up for a class or contact me to book a private lesson or workshop.

~Anne

Current & upcoming Calligraphy & Bookbinding Classes by Anne Elser

------------------------------------
Bookmaking Supply
Lists & Links

------------------------------------
Calligraphy Supply
Lists & Links

------------------------------------

No comments: