Monday, April 13, 2009

A Cozier Kitchen



As part of my birthday present this year, Mom and Dad took Anton for the whole weekend while we shifted the furniture of three rooms. The dining room now has a dining room table! We originally thought that would be the cozy music room - but it never got used. So! I redid the curtains (just scrunched them up to let in more light) and moved the piano into the den and the couch into the kitchen! Kitchen table on the back porch (which I will make into a workshop area for students) with more chairs, etc. 

The BIG goal is to transform the downstairs den into my studio space. Now that it's all cleared out, I can begin the process of moving my studio equipment downstairs. It's going to be wonderful and I am so excited. I'll post pictures of my progress as we move along. 

Hello seamless life, here I come.

No comments: