Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Binders Has A Blog!


Hi Friends,

Binders Art Supply's business model is about building community and unlike any I've seen in the art supply industry. And I've been a shopper for a lonnnnng time. This community not only helps artists, but teachers and students and those who just want to feel good by walking through the doors and dipping their fingers in paint or clay or paper maché. Binders makes my teaching experience easier for me and easier for my students. It brings us all together under one roof and makes sure we are all on the same page. Their employees, managers and owners are THE nicest people.

The Binders Blog fits into the above-mentioned model, as it's an online resource for the spreading of great ideas, positive energy and warmth all around. So stop on by and comment if you like. It's a big, beautiful world out there.

No comments: