Wednesday, December 28, 2005


~:B I G G E R * T H A N * A * B R E A D * B O X:~

This Christmas my Aunt Jacki got us a vintage bread box. Cool, huh? Use the above photo as a reference. I have conveniently labeled each image so you know who is who and what's what. I know, I know - I manage to think of everything. ANYhow...

My stylish Aunt Jacki is tuned in to the environment set in our house (and everyone elses), which in itself is a real gift. It's a skill like conversational listening - which most people don't know how to do. One can walk through my house and see all the cool things she's given us. After a tour, it's clear that her presence is there and that I have an aunt that loves me and knows me. Her generosity is wayyyyyy bigger than a bread box.

2 comments:

maryk said...

I know exactly what you mean. It's JUST like my sisters-in-law with the puffy paint sleepwear.
with matching bobby socks.
and earrings.

shoot me.

now.

Anne Elser said...

I'll ask Jacki to visit your house, tune in to what you like, and send a major hint to your sister-in-law for next Christmas!!