Saturday, June 23, 2007


~S O • L O N G • F A R E W E L L:~

Tomorrow morning Doug, Anton and I will leave for Stowe, Vermont for a week long DuseyMooreDusey family reunion. We are staying at a charming place called the Winding Brook Lodge. Up the hill in Stowe is the Von Trapp Family Lodge. The Sound Of Music was my all time favorite film growing up and it's still one of those movies I have to see at least once a year. This lovely picture of Christopher Plummer playing the dashing Captain Von Trapp still makes my heart melt. The illustrated movie poster of him holding a riding crop with a stern look on his face is even dashinger. Is that a word?

So I'll be meeting up with my cousins and Aunts and Uncles from Dad's side of the family tomorrow. The last reunion was a beeelast~ We stayed at a ranch in texas.

So if you don't hear from me for a while, you'll know why. I'll be staying up all night with my beloved cousins, catching up, telling stories, playing pranks and of course, sharing Anton!

1 comment:

k said...

I just saw Christopher Plummer in a play last week! He's still amazing.