Saturday, September 06, 2008

Anton's First Day of School






My hunny bunny's began nursery school this week. Here are some photos Doug took of us. I got a little weepy the minute we got to the car. Anton walked straight to the classroom and never looked back. Though he was not used to an early 10:30 AM lunch. he skipped the meal and by the time Doug picked him up, he was STARVING and crying. So he ate his lunch in the car on the way home.

So my little boy is confident and his little world is getting bigger and bigger. I am so proud of him.

3 comments:

maryk said...

can't even imagine how that felt for you, handing him over to the "world." but am wow-ed about how great he took it, and accepted it. and i TOTALLY am sympathetic to his crying from being hungry. i feel like doing this about every 2 hours these days.

Anne Elser said...

I wonder how much of his personality is from me or from Doug or just a combo of both of us. Our house is pretty peaceful and quiet, except for music - which we play a lot of. I was proud of him and the only thing that makes the painful goodbye bearable is wondering what wonderful new thing he's going to do NEXT. The concept of next makes everything bearable.

SO you're craving calories, huh? Well you deserve it and I am so excited for you Mary. I can't wait to share all of this with you.

Anonymous said...

That was Meagan! Always loved school, from preschool on she walked right in and never looked back. As a senior, I wonder where the time went and now she drives off every day to school for one last year. ugh! :( Barb