Saturday, May 29, 2010
Doug's Brilliant Version of Our Garage Sale Today
Date: 2010-05-28, 9:16PM EDT
Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
OK., so I may be using hyperbole to hook you in, but we do have some fun stuff for sale. Like:
* Old radios
* Pretentious, intellectual books that will sit on your shelf, unread, as they have on ours
* Oodles of kids books, most too bizarre to even open
* Furniture, like couches, chairs and the like
* A few TV's and DVD players
* Bunches of kitschy stuff that we bought because it looks cool but has no purpose
* Three gallons of unopened Clorox bleach (don't ask)
* Those things you put in your fireplace to hold logs, except these have magical powers
* A couple of model cars (small ones, no internal combustion engines) that I thought I would put together, but never did
* A few pieces of luggage, most of them don't smell
* CD's (do people still buy these? i don't think so, but come out and prove me wrong.
* VHS tapes (no, i'm serious we still have some of these...i even have a vcr/dvd player combo to sell)
* The toddler you will see is not for sale yet
* Attachments for your gas trimmer - cultivator, blower, and trimmer head. I think they all work, but since I don't have a gas trimmer any more, you never know
* Everything will be cheap
* BRICKS! (The legal kind) - a lot of cool old bricks that you can use for landscape edging, or to sit idly in a cart for years, as have the ones I have for sale
* A tamper. If you don't know what this is, come find out! It's heavy and a great way to take out frustration.
* Doggie and kitty crates. Nothing living comes with them, unless there are some spiders. Those are no extra charge.
* LOTS OF OTHER THINGS THAT YOU DON'T NEED AND WILL WIND UP PUTTING IN A GARAGE SALE OF YOUR OWN IN A YEAR OR SO
Come out! Buy our stuff!
2437 Brandy Turk Way, Dunwoody 30360
Saturday May 29th 8a -2p