Tuesday, January 15, 2013

2013 Anne Elser Calligraphy Envelope Styles



It's no secret that I have a six-year-old son who loves Star Wars. It's also not a secret that I enjoy the stories as much as he does. Whenever I do a new series of envelope samples, I like to use addresses that mean something. Last year I did a series using addresses of celebrities who at one time, held a NYC address.  This was quite fun - I got movie stars, authors, poets, playwrights, and painters, many of whom have long since passed.

This year is all about Star Wars. I did a little research and with the help of my other nerdy friends, I created mailing addresses for Darth Vader, Yoda, Luke, Leia and many more. When completed, the envelopes were then stitched and bound together in book form to a vintage scarf. Enjoy and Happy New Year!
~Anne

Click here to view the entire album of Anne Elser's 2013 Calligraphic Envelope Styles and their descriptions.

 


No comments: