Monday, June 07, 2010

Soft Focus






So these pictures of my beloved family were all taken with my dinky iPhone (also a member of my family) with a quick and dirty photoshop mobile filter to finish them off. We are two weeks closer to moving and I am looking wistfully at everything before me. So I think the filter is appropriate. Cause it's really how I see things.

Saying good bye to this beautiful house is really hard. It was such a homely bachelor pad when we moved in. And now it's transformed into an adorable, yet strong boned home. If ever there was a statement that described the inner transformations I've been through the past 8 years since living here, that says it all: adorable and strong boned.

Our very next home will engage us into a new set of transformations. I can't wait to see what they are.

Hello, life. I am here and I love you.

1 comment:

stpatti said...

You are bravely moving into another exciting phase of your life, Anne. I'm so proud of you for making this move so quickly & efficiently.
I want you to know if you'd like any perennials for your new abode, I have lots of beautiful plants to be divided & shared.